Ep 123: Q&A - How Long One Should Diet For, Nutrition Periodization, Collagen Supps, Metabolism & Inflammation, and More…
Another Packed Q & A! In Today's Episode, Cody Answers The Following Questions:
- What are good ways to increase your metabolism and reduce inflammation?
- Sometimes I go to the gym in the mornings, sometimes in the afternoons, should I stay in the same meal timing and frequency?
- How long would you recommend someone to be on a deficit?
- How do you program NEAT into someones caloric intake or overall program?
- What’re your thoughts on kipping pull ups?
- How many online clients do you think one trainer can reasonably handle at one time?
- Thoughts on collagen supplements for joint recovery?
- Training a youth athlete... What's actually important?
- How to deal with undereating due to stress?
Cody's New EBook, "The Nutrition Hierarchy: An All Inclusive Guide To Mastering Your Diet" -> Click Here To Get It!
13 Signs Of A Low Metabolism -> Click Here for the Article!
*For MORE Access To Coaching, Support, Guidance, Answers and Accountability From The Guys*
-> Join The Mind vs. Muscle Team Page : http://bit.ly/MVMteam <-
Get your FREE Mind vs Muscle Results Bundle: https://boomboomperformance.leadpages.co/mind-vs-muscle/
Cody “Boom Boom” McBroom
Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com
Facebook (Personal) - https://www.facebook.com/cody.mcbroom
Facebook (Business Page) - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/
Facebook (Personal) - https://www.facebook.com/theo.bowie.14
Facebook (Business Page) - https://www.facebook.com/theobowie/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theobowie/
Email – email@example.com