Ep. 220: Evan Demarco - The Science Behind Fish Oil & CBD Oil

November 20, 2018

Today’s guest is “The Fish Guy”, Evan Demarco. Quite possibly the most knowledgeable person we could find to cover the topic of Fish Oil – but as of late, also the best to discuss CBD and the combination of these two super supplements.

 

Find Evan’s products at omax.com and find Evan personally on instagram @evan_demarco.

-----

(4:20) - How did you get into the industry?

(9:37) - What are the benefits from Omega 3’s?

(12:40) - How does someone create a proper ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3’s?

(17:00) - As we age, does our ability to synthesize omega 3’s lower?

(20:27) - Is there any brands that you recommend? What makes one brand better than the other?

23:47 - Are there foods that you recommend taking fish oil with to increase our bodies ability to absorb it?

(25:28) – What are the benefits of fish oil pre, during, and post pregnancy?

(28:45) - How can people look at the fish oil they have right now and know if it’s a good quality brand? What should we look for or look to avoid?

(31:05) - What is the difference between fish and krill oil?

(33:03) – Rapid fire… list the benefits of fish oil!

(35:12) - What got you into CBD?

(36:12) - What is the difference between hemp oil and CBD?

(40:47) - What are the most shocking things or benefits you have seen with CBD?

(43:15) - What is the reason for putting MCT, Grape-seed, or other oils into CBD?

(44:40) - What are your recommendations for people that use CBD?

(45:37) - Have there been any studies that have proven to be any Cons about CBD?

(47:28) - What is the insight for women using CBD during pregnancy?

(48:15) - You have spoken about taking CBD and Omega 3’s together. Why do you recommend this?

(50:05) - Explain the product that you created that fused those 2 nutrients together.

(56:40) - Is there any research about Omega 3’s and Alzheimer’s.

(58:27) - Is this all prevention, versus rehabilitation?

(59:25) – You’re at a Dinner Table With 3 Empty Seats, You Can Pick 3 People To Sit With You, Dead Or Alive, Who Would You Pick?

(1:01:00) - Where can the listeners find you and your content?

------

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus eBooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 219: Finding Your Why, CBD Oil, HIIT Finishers, Volume Eating, and More…

November 16, 2018

Today is another JAM PACKED Q&A!

Things mentioned in today’s show:

--------

QUESTIONS/TOPICS:

  • Do you think people are asking themselves “why” enough and getting to the root of their goals and/or blocks in life? Why do I want abs? Why am I on my 5th diet with the 3rd coach for the year with no success? Why did my significant other and I just get in a major fight over the dishes? Jason Phillips at NCI cert this past weekend, explained the stack method he does with the why question for situations, how do you use it and can you explain how it helps?
  • In reference to increasing metabolic flexibility toward using fats for fuel, how long do you wait each day before having carbohydrates? Do you have a base recommendation of waiting til lunch or reason for this? And would you then carb backload around an evening workout? Have you had difficulty getting in all your carbs for the day with this approach for yourself or clients?
  • What is the one meal prep appliance you could not do without?
  • As a collector of body art myself, I know there is always an itch to get more. Do you have any new ink planned for the future?
  • Could you talk more about CBD oil? I’ve read a lot of different things online, what are your thoughts on it? THC vs THC free? Best way to purchase? Capsules or oil? Etc.
  • Fueling and fuel timing before and after when there’s more than one workout in a day?
  • I have noticed in phase two of Functional Muscle, there is some high intensity finishers (which I love) like the air squats, kB swings, jump lunges etc. I know since you created it, there’s good reason behind it. What is the reason or science behind HIIT being at the end of a strength session? Thanks for all you do, Cody! I have eliminated all podcast listening except for yours since I find everything I need there!
  • Volume eating: I love volume eating and it is very goof when you're on low macros (like a cut,..). Do you think there is an unhealthy limit? Or an unhealthy relationship when needing big bowls of food? Maybe also digestive issues? Maybe you could talk about the Pros/Cons
  • What other state in America could you live in & why? P.S: it has to be a state outside of the pacific north west
  • Favourite exercise recipe (i.e., tempo, reps, sets, frequency) for sculpting your shoulders? (Lets be honest, everyone has seen your mad delts on Instagram)
  • What kind of COACHES and MENTORS do you have? Which one was the BEST decision you should have done way earlier? Which one was the hardest decision? And why did you choose them?

------

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 218: Larry Hagner - “The Dad Edge”

November 13, 2018

Today’s guest is Larry Hagner of The Good Dad Project, The Dad Edge Alliance and The Dad Edge Podcast. As you may be guessing, he’s one hell of a Dad!

Larry Coaches men on how to live their lives with purpose, passion, success, and happiness in every area of their lives – Business, Their Significant Other/Relationship, Their Children, and Their Bodies. This is a powerful episode for not just men but women as well, because it’s centered around self improvement and how Larry coaches people to achieve that in life.

To follow Larry on instagram, find him @thedadedge or on his website www.gooddadproject.com

-----

(3:21) - What Do You Do For a Living?

(5:44) - How do you teach people how to have life-balance?

(7:42) - How did your journey begin?

(15:01) - Did you have built up resentment with your father?

(19:13) - How do you identify feeling, emotions and thoughts? How do you separate yourself from them? Do you have any practices or advice for people?

(21:38) - Was there any groups that you were apart of or involved with to shift your mindset?

(24:32) - What do you think the biggest thing that is stopping guys from finding accountability?

(29:05) - Can you describe and dig into the Love Languages?

(39:50) - Do you have any habits that help you focus on staying consistent with the rules of The Love Languages?

(43:52) - Do you have a morning routine?

(48:22) - You Are Dinner Table With 3 Empty Seats, You Can Pick 3 People To Sit With You, Dead Or Alive, Who Would You Pick?

(51:15) - Where can listeners find you and your content?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 217: Dr. Becky Campbell - “Healing Your Thyroid”

November 6, 2018

Today's guest is Dr. Becky Campbell, Functional Medicine Practitioner and author of the book - "The 30 Day Thyroid Reset" (Grab your copy here). 

This episode will be unbelievably helpful to anyone who has or wants to avoid (or coaches people in those positions) a thyroid disease or dysfunction. Which may be more of you than you may realize, because it's unfortunately extremely common. We cover A LOT when it comes to healing your thyroid, so be ready to take notes!

Find Dr. Beck Campbell on instagram @drbeckycampbell or on her website www.drbeckycampbell.com 

---

(4:20) - Becky Campbell Story

(7:18) - How Connected Is The Thyroid To Everything Else?

(10:08) - Do You Have A Certain Brand Or Place Of Recommendation To Get Hormones Tested?

(10:52) - How Common Is Thyroid Disease? What Percent Of People Have It?

(12:10) - What Symptoms Should People Really Keep An Eye On For The Thyroid?

(13:20) – What’s The Difference in Hypo vs. Hyper Thyroid Disease?

(14:45) – What’s Causing Thyroid Disease To Be So Common In Today’s Society? Genetics? Over-Training?

(15:50) - How Important Are The Little Habits In Preventing Thyroid Disease?

(17:03) - When We Are Classifying The Difference Between Hyper And Hypo Thyroidism, Is One Or More Common Than The Other?

(17:25) - Is There A Way To Reverse The Thyroid Disease So People Can Stop Taking Medication? If So, How Long Can This Take??

(21:25) - Do You See People With Thyroid Issues That Are Eating Gluten And Don’t Get A Specific Response?

(23:17) - Do You Find That People That Don’t Have Thyroid Issues Should Still Be Avoiding Gluten?

(24:35) - Do You See Thyroid Issues Happen With Under Eating?

(27:22) - Do You Feel Like People Are More Likely To Get Thyroid Issues From A Low Carb Diet?

(28:25) - Do You Encourage a Focus on Sodium, Salt And Iodine Into Your Clients Protocols?

(30:32) - What Is The Biggest Issue With Training That You See Affecting The Thyroid?

(35:30) - Can You Explain What You Mean By The Thyroid Being The “Control Center”?

(36:15) - Does The Thyroid Have A Big Effect On Your Nervous System?

(37:00) - Your Book Is Called “The 30 Day Thyroid Reset”. Can You Break Down How People Can Expect To Through Your Book?

(40:05) - What Do You Think The Biggest Thing You Can Do To Help The Gut Issues?

(42:20) - Beside Fermented Foods, Is There Any Foods That People Should Try To Include In Their Diet That Will Affect The Thyroid in A Positive Way?

(44:45) - Is There Any Supplements That You Recommend To People?

(46:35) - What Is Your Opinion On Vegan Or Vegetarian Diets?

(48:50) - What Is Your Opinion On The Carnivore Diet?

(51:00) - What Is Your Opinion On The IIFYM Group?

(53:24) - Where Can People Find You And Your Content?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 216: Q&A - Metabolic Adaptation, Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Loss, Adrenal Fatigue, and More…

November 2, 2018

In today's podcast, Cody delivers his "Holiday Fat Loss Tip" and then proceeds to dive into the questions!

Things Mentioned in The Podcast:

> Nutrition Hierarchy:https://boomboomperformance.com/sign-up 

> Super Food Blog: https://boomboomperformance.com/superfoods/

> Courtney's Video on Intuitive Eating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJLKYYG2cuQ&t=76s 

> Functional Muscle 2.0: https://boomboomperformance.com/functional-muscle-2 

> The Boom Boom Elite: https://boomboomperformance.com/elite 

------

(4:45) - My Holiday Tips

(15:50) - Metabolic damage: what is it, what causes it, examples

(24:38) - If someone has no food allergies or any adverse reactions to food, but maintains high levels of inflammation due to high stress work environment, what foods would you recommend for achieving fat loss results, addressing high cortisol levels and sporadic eating behaviors?

(34:10) - What have been some of your most challenging clients, why and how did you problem solve these cases?

(42:42) - How do you know the difference between muscle/mental fatigue and adrenal fatigue for a strength athlete or athlete in general?

(45:45) - Best uses for Halloween candy?

(47:57) - Intuitive eating. How to start, how/when to transition, habits to create and how to create them?

(50:50) - For clients who’s goals are to gain weight and put on lean muscle. where do you start? How do you ensure you’re not increasing calories too high and putting on unnecessary weight? But also not just reversing because increasing to slowly…

(56:05) - Tips for cutting and feeling hungry and tips for intermittent fasting when it’s difficult for you?

(1:00:10) - Favorite Seinfeld Episode?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 215: Kelsie Michelle - “Look Like A Model, Lift Like A Powerlifter”

October 30, 2018

GRAB YOUR COPY OF FUNCTIONAL MUSCLE 2.0 HERE!

-----

Today's guest is my good friend Kelsie Michelle. Kelsie is an online coach and powerlifter, defying the myth behind women lifting heavy and NOT achieving a feminine physique. During this episode we dive into her story as well as the methods inside her training for unlocking a model body, while developing performance like a powerlifter.

Find her on instagram at @kelsiemichelle_   

(11:34) – Background and Story

(14:39) - What lessons have you learned from training?

(17:29) – Building independence as a female entrepreneur and fitness enthusiast.

(19:44) - What is your educational background?

(22:39) - At what point did powerlifting, from an educational side, become the focus?

(25:44) - How do you bridge the gap between powerlifting and aesthetics?

(27:19) - How do your clients, who haven’t powerlifted, body’s respond when you implement heavy lifting?

(28:09) - What is your favorite split for yourself and for your clients?

(29:57) - How often are you rotating exercises inside your programming?

(34:37) - When you’re adding in all of this stuff to your programs, do you change the finisher depending on their gender?

(35:54) - If someone comes to you that isn’t a powerlifter, do you still program based on performance?

(36:59) - With clients, do you prescribe anything other than training? Cardio?

(40:49) - How do you approach nutrition in a sustainable way?

(43:39) - What's going on inside your business? What is in store for the future?

(46:44) - You Are Dinner Table With 3 Empty Seats, You Can Pick 3 People To Sit With You, Alive Or Dead, Who Would You Pick?

(50:21) - How can listeners find you and find your content?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 214: Q&A - Eating For Your Somatotype, Finding Balance, Carbs vs. Fats, and more… with Coach Caroline!

October 26, 2018

In Today's Q&A, I'm joined by Coach Caroline of the Boom Boom Performance Team! Was a nice change of pace to have someone else on the show answering questions with me, because it created a more diverse dialogue and conversation around each and every question. It also allowed us to finally and formally introduce Caroline to the Boom Boom Performance Subscribers and Followers!

Find Caroline on instagram @carolineofenstein_bbp and myself @cody.boomboom

You can also "Meet the Coaches" on our Bio's page, https://boomboomperformance.com/meet-the-coaches/ 

----------

(2:55) – Caroline’s Story And She’s A Nutrition Coach Today.

(4:15) What Is Raft Guiding And What Got You Into It?

(8:15) - Are You An Adrenaline Junkie?

(9:40) - What Has Been Your Experience With CrossFit?

Q&A:

(14:30) - What Is Your Method For Adjusting Macros? How Do You Know When To Adjust And By How Much?

(22:00) - Thoughts On Eating For Your Somatotype?

(27:22) - What Has Been Your Biggest Challenge? And How Did You Overcome It?

(39:00) - How Do You Find Balance With Life, Work, And Family? Also, Do You Have Any Strategies To Keep Motivation With Working Out And Nutrition?

(51:00) - Carbs Vs. Fats... If You Are Managing Overall Caloric Intake And Getting The Right Amount Of Protein Does The Split Between Fat & Carbs Matter? Do Your Overall Goals Dictate Your Carb / Fat Split?

(56:30) - I’d Love If You Guys Could Touch On How You Go About Talking To Friends And Family About Their Health, Food Choices And Lifestyle In General When They Aren’t Exactly Asking For Advice Or Help But You Care So You Just Want To Help Lol. I Am Always Worried It Will Come Off As Being Judge Mental Or Like I Am Watching Their Every Move. I Find It Hard To Know When You Say Something And When To Keep Things To Myself When It’s Coming From A Place Of Love.

(1:00:45) - Plank Holds, I’m Talking Like 5 Mins, 5+ Mins, Is There A Continual Benefit Or Cap Out At A Certain Point?

(1:04:15) - You Are Dinner Table With 3 Empty Seats, You Can Pick 3 People To Sit With You, Dead Or Alive, Who Would You Pick?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 213: Dr. James Hoffman of Renaissance Periodization - “Recovery 101″

October 23, 2018

This is one of my favorite episodes to date! Dr. James Hoffmann of RP came on the show to talk on Recovery and WOW did he drop some knowledge. Himself and some others from Renaissance Periodization have created "The Recovery Book" (Grab a copy here) and today he came on the show to talk all things Recovery. We geeked out, which is why I loved the episode so much. You can check out all that they do at www.renaissanceperiodization.com or by heading over to @rpstrength on instagram.

---

(5:00) - How Did You Start Or Get Into RP (Renaissance Periodization)?

(7:04) - What Made RP Decide To Dig Into Recovery?

(11:00) - What Exactly Is Fatigue? What Signs And Symptoms Should Someone Look For To Know They Need To Focus On Recovery?

(15:12) - What Is Your Opinion On Over Training?

(22:25) - How Do You Find Where Your Volume Spectrum Is Personally? Do You See A Huge Variance In People?

(28:00) - How Do We Make Sure We Are Still Maintaining Muscle Everywhere Else, While Specializing In "Arms" For A Phase (For Exmample)? 

(31:19) - If Someone Is Planning On Going Into A Mass Phase, Do You Guys Typically Recommend Muscle Specialization Or Just A Balanced Approach?

(34:07) - Hierarchy #1 - Breakdown Of Primary Recovery Hierarchy

(40:08) - Could You Define Passive Recovery And Explain Each Stage Of The Pyramid?

(47:12) - Do You Believe That You Can Still Quantify Relaxation With Having Stimulants From Light, Electronics, Etc?

(49:34) Hierarchy # 2 - Breakdown Of Active Recovery Hierarchy

(57:25) - Do You Find That Active Recovery Hierarchy Is More Intuitive?

(1:00:00) - Hierarchy #3 - Breakdown Of Nutrition Hierarchy For Recovery

(1:04:50) - Hierarchy #4 - Breakdown Of Therapeutic And Supplemental Hierarchy

(1:13:37) - Where Can Listeners Find You And Find Your Content?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 212 - The 3 Things That Keep Me Moving Forward

October 19, 2018

These are the top 3 things that keep me fired up on a daily basis.

------

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE BOOM BOOM ELITE FOR $1 TODAY! This is LIMITED and will fill up quick.

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00

Ep. 211: Paul Carter - “Training Your Body AND Your Mind”

October 16, 2018

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE BOOM BOOM ELITE FOR $1 TODAY! This is LIMITED and will fill up quick.

----

Paul Carter comes on the show today to talk LIFE! This conversation was not exactly what most would expect from 2 meatheads getting on the mics, but I think it will be much better than what you may have expected because we go in depth on his story, becoming a top fitness writer, and diving deep into what it means to be the best version of yourself you could possibly become.

Check out Paul on Instagram at @liftrunbang or all his articles over at www.tnation.com

(6:00) - Paul Carter’s Story

(17:25) - What got you into writing?

(20:48) - Do you still read fictional books?

(25:45) - What's the biggest mistake people make when trying to take ownership?

(35:50) - What caused your shift from bodybuilding and powerlifting, to considering health?

(43:03) - What is inflammation and how does it affect us?

(46:10) - At what time did intermittent fasting come into play for you? And why?

(51:12) - What are some of your nutritional philosophies for your personal diet as well as the guys you coach?

(1:00:00) Where can listeners find you and your content?

------

ASK BOOM-BOOM YOUR QUESTION HERE!

Join The Boom Boom Elite (BBP’s Membership Site) to receive exclusive content and interviews, monthly training programs, bonus ebooks, the private coaching forum, and more by visiting https://boomboomperformance.com/elite

Check out all of our e-books by visiting https://www.boomboomperformance.com/products

To Apply For Coaching With Boom Boom Performance, visit – http://boomboomperformance.com/online-coaching/#sign-up

[LEARN HOW TO HELP THE SHOW] This podcast is 100% free, helping YOU live longer and better for no cost at all. In fact, 95% or more of the content we provide at B.B.P. is completely free, because our #1 core value is to be a Go Giver. Which is why we created a Patreon page so you can donate as little as $1 per month to help us provide more free content. 100% of donations go back to creating more free content for you. You can help the movement grow by visiting:

https://www.patreon.com/boomboomperformance

Social Links:

Blog – www.boomboomperformance.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/boomboomperformance/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cody.boomboom/ 


YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBoomPerformance

Email – info@boomboomperformance.com 

 

00:0000:00