Today we’re going to dive into 7 specific training methods I’ve used for programming over the years, to help clients bust through plateaus and see some pretty insane new gains.
If you'd like to attend the Anti-Mastermind, Mastermind (For Coaches) -- Claim your seat, here: https://antimastermind.securechkout.com/
To attend via livestream, enter the coupon code: livestream
To Download The Tailored Trainer and Gain Unlimited Access To Expert Programming, Sign Up Here: Tailored Trainer Sign Up Page
To Get Your Questions Answered On The Podcast: Ask Us Here!
1st Phorm Supps: To Get FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING and Support The Podcast, Get Your Supplements At 1st Phorm Using Our Link: www.1stphorm.com/tailoredcoachingmethod
To Apply For Coaching: Click Here
Download 1 (or ALL) Of Our FREE GUIDES: www.tailoredcoachingmethod.com/guides
Private Podcast FB Community: Be Part Of The Conversation and Community, RIGHT HERE.
(4:30) - Cluster Sets
- Examples would be a 3x3 cluster or a 6x1 cluster, with 10-20 seconds between
- This acts as a way to increase volume with high intensity methods
(12:25) - Wave Loading
- 3,2,1,3,2,1 reps… 6 sets, descending twice per session.
- This is a way to safely reach a higher max load per session
(16:00) - Strength Circuits
- Big compound lifts done in a circuit fashion for low rep ranges
- Metabolically brutal and improves your ability to express strength under fatigue
(22:15) - Omni-Contractions
- Having a specific session for each contraction type:
(31:35) - Methodical Drop Sets (80% + 60%, 90% + 70%)
- Perform 1 set at 80% of 1RM for 3-5 reps, peel 20% off and hit another 5-10 reps
- Perform 1 set at 90% of 1RM for 1-3 reps, peel 20% off and hit another 4-6 reps
(37:30) - Max Frequency
- Increasing frequency on a muscle group or lift that you’re struggling with in order to increase the neurological adaptations to that muscle or movement pattern
(40:30) - Create ANY Dramatic Change (Maximize Novelty)
- The point here is simple… DO SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE YET!
Extra Content For You:
How We Coach: Client Case Study Article
Top 4 Podcast Episodes:
- My Story
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/codymcbroom1
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cody McBroom Has Also Been Featured On: Huffington Post, Bodybuilding.com, The PTDC,
Dr. John Rusin, Muscle For Life, Barbell Shrugged, Strong By Design, OPEX Fitness and